Healthcare Video Surveillance Solutions
Today, hospitals and medical facilities need more protection. The nature of their business poses unique security challenges that can leave them susceptible to theft and internal misuse. From sensitive medical records and high-value clinical equipment to pharmaceutical and medical inventories, healthcare security has become top priority and is imperative when addressing issues of theft, organized crime, fire and life safety issues and more.
Physical Access Control for Healthcare
Few facilities are more vulnerable than a hospital, clinic or other care institution, given the volume of confidential data, high-dollar equipment and controlled substances housed within each.
Integrating all aspects of your video security system for a complete video surveillance solution.
Healthcare Fire and Life Safety Systems
Discover a broad range of best-in-class solutions for fire detection, monitoring, environment protection and mass alert notifications, all designed to meet healthcare’s specific challenges.
Did you find what you need?
Security saving tips
- Make sure all windows are fitted with key-operated window locks.
- Check that all windows and doors are locked before going to bed.
- Never leave keys in window or door locks..
- Hide expensive equipment, such as mobile phones and laptops, from view. .
- Keep your valuables in a safe place and out of sight.
- Set a timer to switch your lights on and off at varying intervals when you're out to make it look like someone is at home.