END TO END SERVICE
The trustworthiness of services and service use depends on how the actors govern identities and data, security and privacy, and the degree to which they comply with the agreed policies and regulations. The combination of the security and identity functions is important for defining the trust level. For example, hardware-based trust does not help if the application does not make use of it. A fully trusted application does not help if the communication cannot be trusted. An E2E approach is therefore essential to ensure trust among all actors across the system..
Did you find what you need?
Security saving tips
- Make sure all windows are fitted with key-operated window locks.
- Check that all windows and doors are locked before going to bed.
- Never leave keys in window or door locks..
- Hide expensive equipment, such as mobile phones and laptops, from view. .
- Keep your valuables in a safe place and out of sight.
- Set a timer to switch your lights on and off at varying intervals when you're out to make it look like someone is at home.