CCTV uses components that are directly connected to generate, transmit, display, and store video data. A CCTV system can be as simple as a camera purchased from a retail electronics store connected to a video monitor
- Housings and mounts
- Switchers and multiplexers
- Video recorders
Details of the proposed repair service to be provided including contact names and telephone numbers.
- Customer Needs and Requests
- Cover only within site boundaries
- Optimisation of camera tracking and focus
- Identifying faults in video transmission systems
- Fault finding techniques
- Diagnosing and rectifying common faults.
The system design proposal shall include recommendations for the scheduled maintenance of the CCTV system or individual components including details of the frequency of any maintenance visits and a list of the work to be carried out during each visit
- System History since last maintenance visit checked
- Cameras, lenses and housing checked and cleaned
- Recording and playback quality checked
- Lenses and pictures checked for correct field of view and adjusted
- All CCTV control equipment checked
- Signs of deterioration or damage checked for, through visual inspection.
Did you find what you need?
Security saving tips
- Make sure all windows are fitted with key-operated window locks.
- Check that all windows and doors are locked before going to bed.
- Never leave keys in window or door locks..
- Hide expensive equipment, such as mobile phones and laptops, from view. .
- Keep your valuables in a safe place and out of sight.
- Set a timer to switch your lights on and off at varying intervals when you're out to make it look like someone is at home.